Join the swarm on Day 4 of Bee Week. This one is simply titled, 3 Jeweled Bees Please!
BEE FACTOID: One bee has to fly about 90,000 miles – three times around the globe – to make one pound of honey. So, savor your honey.
- If you missed Day 1 of Bee Week, you can view it HERE.
- Or Day 2 of Bee Week, you can view it HERE.
- Or Day 3 of Bee Week, you can view it HERE.
Here is my card for Day 4 of Bee Week using this bundle of products.
MEASUREMENTS (Supplies and Links are at the end)
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″ plus scraps for stamping bees
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 5″
ASSEMBLY (use any die-cutting and embossing machine)
- Stamp Queen bee 3x in Soft Suede ink.
- Use Wink of Stella as a watercolor brush over the bees.
- Emboss the Crumb Cake panel with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder.
- Distress the edges of the bees and the embossing folder using your favorite distressing method.
- Add a Champagne Rhinestone to the body of the bee.
- Add a black Dimensional under each wing (not in the center).
- Assemble card layers as it pleases you.
- Grab a Very Vanilla Envelope and add some decorative stamping. I stamped several bees on the front and back of the envelope in Soft Suede ink.
NOTE: Don’t look too hard. I mounted the script upside down!
Come back tomorrow for another Bee Week creation using the Honey Bee Bundle.
JOIN STAMPIN’ UP! TODAY
During Sale-a-bration there are super incentives for JOINING Stampin’ UP! as a demonstrator. I would love for you to be part of my team. Join between January 3rd – March 31, 2020 and in addition to the usual Starter Kit $125 worth of products for just $99, you will get a new exclusive Mini Paper Cutter (6″ guillotine), 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of any stamp set offered in the current catalogs. And we will throw in some business supplies. AND you will get FREE SHIPPING. All this for $99. Sound like a great idea to you? Make a list and contact me. I will help you get the MOST for your $$.
Placing an order today? If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, Please add the Host Code for the month when prompted. I use the accumulated Stampin’ Rewards to purchase gifts for my customers and team.
Thank you! If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to work with you. Contact me.