And we are back with more Boho Indigo Product Medley cards. Today I have 4 blue & white wedding cards to share.
This is a continuation of a couple of blue & white posts. You can see those posts here … and here. The sentiment was created the same way on all the blue & white cards. Only the arrangement changes. I added a description of any new element under each card image.
I used a square vellum doily to add texture to the background on this card. Cut the doily, pounce on some liquid glue and apply it to the card panel as shown. The vase is stamped with Misty Moonlight on Smoky Slate cardstock.
Vases were die-cut and Misty Moonlight ink was added to darken the edges. The cute little flower is part of the product medley. I mounted it on a flower die-cut.
The vases were mounted on Night of Navy vase die-cuts. I offset them a little when layering to give the vase a shadow-effect. TIP: The die-cut has a little ridge along the edge, use that to line up the vase. Tried my hand at wonky layering. I roughed up the edges of the Misty Moonlight cardstock with the edge of my snips. Elegant Faceted gems add a little elegance to the arrangement.
I added a gold/patterned paper layer behind the vases. The gold foliage is from the Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Papers.
I hope you enjoyed all the Boho Indigo Anniversary and Wedding card ideas. Now on to conjure up some more creativity …
Did you enjoyed this post? Please …
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- Please use this month’s HOST CODE on orders under $150. Orders of $75 or more will receive a FREE gift from me!
- Would you like to HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- Shop the CLEARANCE RACK with discounts up to 60%.
- Read my REASONS TO JOIN and why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER! There is a BONUS for JOINING in June 2020: Select one FREE STAMP/DIE BUNDLE. WOW!!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Learn more about PAPER PUMPKIN.
- Don’t miss a blog post. SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog. I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Do Something Creative Every Day,
SUPPLIES (Click on any product image to SHOP 24/7):
BASIC TOOLS TO BE SUCCESSFUL