This is a quick post because I would love it if you would spend some time gluing your scraps together to make collage panels. Maybe you want to glue as you go or save up the scraps as I did. Either way, the motto is “waste not, want not’.
My bin of scraps is almost at an end. Creating art strips (and panels) is so much fun. I attacked my red, white & blue pile for this next set of 3 cards. I did some sorting of my embellishments and found some suitable retired enamel shapes to add to the festive feel. Here are my art strips for the red, white, & blue celebration.
I started with a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ sheet of Thick Whisper White cardstock. Then glue scraps of red, white, and blue odds and ends randomly. It is like doodling with paper scraps. I used Silver Foil DSP as a frame.
Here are some close-up photos. As you can see, some elements are overlapped. I used another scrap to cover areas that were messed up. For example, when a die-cut is ripped or not cleanly cut. Remember, this is a great way to use all your scraps and retired embellishments and ribbons.
Don’t these look patriotic (for anyone in a red, white, and blue nation)? I think I will send these out for Labor Day. I can’t wait to see your art strips for the red, white, and blue celebration.
This is the end of this scrap bin. I will now create more projects and accumulate more scraps. I wonder what the next scrap collage and art strips will look like?
My Stampin’ Up! SHOP is open 24/7. Please head over and peruse the wonderful coordinated products from Stampin’ Up!
What Do I Need from YOU
- You can order from my shop 24/7 or contact me anytime with questions.
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- JOIN MY TEAM Purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN and get a different creative kit every month.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog.
I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE YOUR CARDMAKING & SCRAPBOOKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.