Here is a happy accident card. During a recent class I did not use my words precisely and a dear student cut her watercolor Blossoms in Bloom outline in half width-wise instead of my intended length-wise. No problem. We just made a quick design change and I LOVED it. After class, I took my sample watercolor Blossoms in Bloom outline and did the same making a 2 from 1 card.
See my original card HERE and now for the wonderfully altered cards
- Die-cut thick outline from Fluid 100 Watercolor paper using Many Layered Blossoms dies.
- Use direct from Watercolor pencil technique to watercolor outline. SEE TECHNIQUE HERE
- Adhere outline to Thick Whisper White cardstock and fussy cut.
- Emboss Whisper White card base with Scripty 3D embossing folder.
- Stamp sentiment (from May 2020 Paper Pumpkin) and heat emboss in White and fussy cut. CHECK OUT PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIPTIONS HERE
- Layer on complimenting color cardstock.
- Add complementing baker’s twine.
- Layer onto the card base using Dimensionals behind sentiment.
- Don’t forget to make the envelope special and stamp or add die-cuts to card insert.
Did you enjoyed this post? Please …
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- Please use this month’s HOST CODE on orders under $150. Orders of $75 or more will receive a FREE gift from me!
- Would you like to HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- Shop the CLEARANCE RACK with discounts up to 60%.
- Read my REASONS TO JOIN and why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER! There is a BONUS for JOINING in June 2020: Select one FREE STAMP/DIE BUNDLE. WOW!!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Learn more about PAPER PUMPKIN.
- Don’t miss a blog post. SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog. I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Do Something Creative Every Day,
SUPPLIES (Click on any product image to SHOP 24/7):