I just can’t get enough of the Blossoms in Bloom bundle. Here is a super quick card inspired by Patricia Dominicci, a fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. Take a look at the Blossoms in Bloom colored with Stampin’ Blends.
The technique is so simple. Cut the Blossom from Fluid 100 Watercolor paper using the Many Layered Blossom die. Then grab the Stampin’ Blends of your choice and blend away. When you are done coloring the images add it to your card panel with liquid glue. Then add a 1/2″ sentiment strip framed in a 3/4″ colored cardstock that coordinates with your colors. Tie a cute bow from the Polka Dot Whisper White Tulle ribbon and attach it with glue dots. Walla – Done and Gorgeous!
Some things that make the card stand out:
- Use Dimensionals behind the front panel and the sentiment.
- Those center white dots are made using white Enamel Accents. This is a non-Stampin’ Up! product but very useful.
Could that card be any easier or any more fun?
Did you enjoyed this post? Please …
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- Please use this month’s HOST CODE on orders under $150. Orders of $75 or more will receive a FREE gift from me!
- Would you like to HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- Shop the CLEARANCE RACK with discounts up to 60%.
- Read my REASONS TO JOIN and why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER! There is a BONUS for JOINING in June 2020: Select one FREE STAMP/DIE BUNDLE. WOW!!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Learn more about PAPER PUMPKIN.
- Don’t miss a blog post. SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog. I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Do Something Creative Every Day,
SUPPLIES (Click on any product image to SHOP 24/7):