Today’s card uses the same Artistry Blooms DSP strip adhesive sheet that we prepared yesterday. We are going to create a bright right angle birthday card.
Here is the card.
- Basic Black cardstock:
- 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- 1/2″ x 3″ for sentiment strip
- 3″ x 3″ for triangle frame
- Whisper White cardstock:
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ for card panel
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ for message insert
- Granny Apple Green cardstock: 3-15/16″ x 5-3/16″ for card panel frame
- Magenta Madness cardstock: for leaves
- Artistry Blooms DSP: strips
CREATING PIECES & PARTS
- Die-cut right triangle from prepared Artistry Blooms Adhesive Sheet using Stitched Triangle dies.
- Reassemble triangle onto Basic Black 3″ x 3″ piece.
- Trim edges to leave a black frame around the triangle.
- Stamp the ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’ sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthdays with white craft ink on Basic Black strip.
- Heat emboss the sentiment with white embossing powder.
- Trim sentiment strip.
- Add Mini Black Dimensionals to the back to the sentiment strip.
- Die-cut leaves from Magenta Madness using Boho Indigo dies. ALTERNATIVE: Use Magenta Madness Stampin’ Blends to color the backside of Forever Gold Laser-cut dies.
- Tie a bow with the gold-edged Old Olive ribbon from the All The Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack.
- Assemble as shown.
- Use rolled up Glue Dots to secure gold hoop and bow.
- Add strips to the back of the envelope flap and on the message insert panel to customize and coordinate your card.
This was a fun card to make. I am loving those triangles. Do you have the Stitched Triangle dies? You can get the Right Triangle bundle and save 10% over buying separately. And don’t forget to add the Artistry Blooms DSP. The DSP sale only runs until October 31st then it is GONE.
Next week I have a couple Christmas cards for you. One uses the Stitched Triangle dies and the Artistry Blooms DSP adhesive sheet we made yesterday. See ya next week.
Let’s Get Super Excited
- You can order from my shop 24/7 or contact me anytime with questions.
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- JOIN MY TEAM Purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN and get a different creative kit every month.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog.
I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE YOUR CARDMAKING & SCRAPBOOKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.