I am so lucky to be able to order the Christmastime is Here Bundle in October. It is one of the benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. We get sneak peeks and pre-order opportunities. But never fear, you can order your Christmastime Is Here Bundle on November 1st while supplies last. You are going to love this bundle. Look at all the products included
Here is a simple card project that I made using the Christmastime Is Here Bundle and the Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper. I really like texture and the 3D Scripty Embossing Folder does the trick in the background. I started out all set to watercolor the image then realized that I did not stamp it on watercolor paper. I have been seeing line art images all over in trendy magazines and shops. It turns out, I really like this card and the line art.
MEASUREMENTS (Supplies and Links are at the end)
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 5″ for stamping image
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ plus some scraps for sentiment
- Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3-3/4″ x 5″
ASSEMBLY (use any die-cutting and embossing machine)
- Run the DSP through the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder.I use the non-magnetic platform and the new Stampin’ Up! 3D Embossing Folder Plate. This embossing folder has a line to make aligning the words so much easier. I run the embossing folder through folded edge first.
- Splatter ink over the embossed DSP card front using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker. Simply take the brush tip end and “strike” or flick it against the lid of the marker.
- Stamp the large rose cluster image in Momento Tuxedo Black after wiping cardstock down with Embossing Buddy. Cover stamped image with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove excess and set with a Heat Tool.
- Die-cut the image and add a couple of swipes of Snail Adhesive to back. Curl the Silver Metallic Thread around to frame the die-cut image. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of die-cut.
- Stamp sentiment 2 or 3 times using Versamark on Basic Black cardstock scrap after wiping cardstock down with Embossing Buddy. Cover stamped image with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove excess and set with a Heat Tool. Cut out each line as shown in sample. Add Black Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment.
- Assemble layers and arrange on the card as it pleases you!
BONUS ATC (Artist Trading Card)
I could not resist making an ATC. The parts are from Christmastime Is Here and Peaceful Boughs Bundles.
Placing an order today? If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, Please add the Host Code for the month when prompted. I use the accumulated Stampin’ Rewards to purchase gifts for my customers and team.
Thank you! If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to work with you. Contact me.
Do Something Creative Every Day,
SUPPLIES (Click on any product to SHOP ONLINE 24/7)