I have the best friends EVER and I am in Cookie Heaven. We have had to cancel our monthly Bunco game nights. And my fellow Bunco Babe, Pat Moll, brought over a big tin of my FAVORITE sugar cookies. I brushed off the crumbs from my fingers before I began this post. I did share with the grandkids and my husband (a little).
This was a perfect opportunity to use the Nothing’s Better Than Bundle. Here is the Bundle. I think it is perfect for fun thank you notes, gift enclosure, tags, and more.
Here is the card that I created as a thank you for those delicious sugar cookies.
Ready for the super easy instructions?
- Thick Very Vanilla cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Soft Suede cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 5″ and sentiment
- Magnolia DSP (retired): 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Whisper White cardstock: for stitched rectangle
- Shimmery White cardstock: for cookies
- Adhesive Sheet: for die-cut ‘cookies’
PIECES AND PARTS
- Die-cut the cookies from the Love You More Than dies.
- Use So Saffron ink pad and dauber or sponge to drag color onto the cookie from the edges.
- Die-cut ‘Cookies’ from Adhesive Sheet backed Soft Suede cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment ‘BEST decision EVER’ from the Demonstrator Exclusive stamp set (retired) in Soft Suede. Fussy cut the words ‘BEST’ and ‘EVER’. Frame them with Soft Suede cardstock and trim.
There are several stamp sets that have the words ‘Best’ and ‘Ever’. Some retired stamp sets that come to mind are Best Day Ever, Suite Sentiments, Best Catch Ever, and Best Dad Ever. Do you get the idea? Look through your stamps and just fussy cut out the words that work for you.
- Attach layers. TIP: I assemble most of my card front layers before attaching anything to the card base.
- Wrap lace trim around layers and tie a bow. TIP: Add the last cookie with Dimensionals after the lace ribbon is attached.
- Use Dimensionals under the ‘BEST’ and ‘EVER’ words.
- Add a stamped image or DSP to the envelope flap.
- Address and send card!
Isn’t this the best stamp bundle? Do you wonder who gets to inspire some of the awesome stamp sets in the catalogs? Stampin’ Up! demonstrators get the opportunity to be involved in the process of creating a stamp set when they reach the milestone of a million in sales. And they join the Million Sales Achievers. This set was inspired by Connie Stewart. It includes 4 C’s: Cookies, Chocolate, Cocktails, and Coffee. And to think I used to think the 4 C’s of Leadership were Courage, Confidence, Character, and Commitment. LOL!!
My nickname growing up was ‘Cookie’. I will go back to the tin and eat the remaining cookies for my job is done here. Back to Cookie Heaven!
Did you enjoyed this post? Please …
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- Please use this month’s HOST CODE on orders under $150. Orders of $75 or more will receive a FREE gift from me!
- Would you like to HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- Shop the CLEARANCE RACK with discounts up to 60%.
- Read my REASONS TO JOIN and why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER! There is a BONUS for JOINING in June 2020: Select one FREE STAMP/DIE BUNDLE. WOW!!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Learn more about PAPER PUMPKIN.
- Don’t miss a blog post. SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog. I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Do Something Creative Every Day,
SUPPLIES (Click on any product image to SHOP 24/7):