This easy Poppy Card is one that you MUST CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit). Add any sentiment and you have a birthday, congratulation, get well or just a ‘hey, how are you doing?’ card. I used the gorgeous Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (DSP) and an ink-splattered poppy to create this colorful card. The ink-splattered poppy mimics the splatter on the DSP to give it that coordinated look.
Here is the card.
MEASUREMENTS (Supplies and Links are at the end)
- Poppy Parade Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″ plus scrap for poppy outline die-cut
- Peaceful Poppies DSP: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: scrap for poppy die-cut
- Basic Black Cardstock: scrap for die-cut of poppy center
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: scrap for die-cut leaves
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: scraps for die-cut leaves and lace-edge
CREATING THE PIECES AND PARTS (use any die-cutting and embossing machine)
- Die-cut poppy, leaf and lace-edge parts as shown.
- Add Dimensionals behind the poppy.
- Flick some ink splatters on the poppy using Poppy Parade Stampin’ Write Marker or Stampin’ Blend. TIP: Use the cap of the marker and flick the brush end in the direction you want the splatter.
- Layer as shown
- Grab a coordinating envelope and add some decorative stamping. stenciling, embossing or cut some coordinating DSP for the envelope flap.
- Don’t forget to make an inside panel for your message. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, stamp a sentiment and adhere to the inside of the card.
Wasn’t that FUN and EASY?
JOIN STAMPIN’ UP! TODAY
During Sale-a-bration there are super incentives for JOINING Stampin’ UP! as a demonstrator. I would love for you to be part of my team. Join between January 3rd – March 31, 2020, and in addition to the usual Starter Kit $125 worth of products for just $99, you will get a new exclusive Mini Paper Cutter (6″ guillotine), 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of any stamp set offered in the current catalogs. And we will throw in some business supplies. AND you will get FREE SHIPPING. All this for $99. Sound like a great idea to you? Make a list and contact me. I will help you get the MOST for your $$. AND that’s not all, you get at least 20% off on all your future orders. BEST DECISION EVER!
Placing an order today? If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, Please add the Host Code for the month when prompted. I use the accumulated Stampin’ Rewards to purchase gifts for my customers and team.
If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to work with you. Contact me.