Here is my card
and my color palette
The Boho Indigo Product Medley has so many wonderful components. There is an 11 piece stamp set, 12 dies, 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 6 Very Vanilla dry embossed 6″ x 6″ sheets, die-cuts with gold foil accents, 40 paper flowers, 10 yards of Night of Navy 1/2″ frayed grosgrain ribbon, and 10 yards of Very Vanilla/Gold 1/4″ pleated ribbon. Whew! That’s a good deal. Check out the Supply List at the end of this post for details and links.
Now, combine all the above with the Forever Fern Bundle and we have a winner. I even used one of the Greenery embossing folders.
Okay, here are my instructions on how you can make this card.
MEASUREMENTS & SUPPLIES
- Thick Very Vanilla cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Vellum cardstock: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Thick Very Vanilla cardstock: scraps for stamping the leaf cluster
- Gold Foil: scraps for die-cutting leaf cluster
- Misty Moonlight or Night of Navy cardstock: scrap for sentiment
- DSP & tag from Boho Indigo Product Medley
- Stamp the leaf image from the Forever Fern stamp set using Misty Moonlight ink on Thick Very Vanilla cardstock. TIP: I stamp extras to use on the card insert and/or envelope.
- Die-cut stamped image and a Gold Foil image.
- Layer the stamped image over the gold foil image. Slightly offset to get a ‘shadow’.
- Use the Greenery embossing folder to emboss a tag from the Boho Indigo Product Medley.
- Stamp sentiment from Boho Indigo stamp set with Versamark and heat emboss with gold embossing powder and trim.
- Stamp random-dot cluster from Forever Fern stamp set with Versamark on Vellum and heat emboss with gold embossing powder.
- Tie a bow with 2 lengths of Gold Metallic thread, linen thread, and Night of Navy Baker’s twine. TIP: Use Stampin’ Blends to color baker’s twine if you do not have any on-hand. I used Gold Metallic thread but you could use the Gold 1/16″ trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack.
- Adhere the layers as shown.
- Use Dimensionals behind the leaf, top of the tag, and sentiment.
- Attach bow with 2 glue dots.
- Add adhesive to vellum. TIP: If you do not want to see the adhesive, only use it behind an element.
- Don’t forget to stamp a card insert and Very Vanilla envelope to finish your card.
This card appealed to the blue jean girl in me. Who doesn’t love blue?
And on a side note, I can’t believe that I have had this blog and website for 1 year now. WOW! Time flies when you are having fun. Thank you, EVERYONE! I truly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read my blog, CASE my projects, or leave a comment. You are the reason I share my work. Thank you!
Did you notice my labels? I try to label all my products. It helps in classes when someone wants to add a product to their wish list.
Let’s Get Super Excited
- You can order from my shop 24/7 or contact me anytime with questions.
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- JOIN MY TEAM Purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN and get a different creative kit every month.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog.
I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE YOUR CARDMAKING & SCRAPBOOKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Do Something Creative Every Day,