Welcome! So glad you stopped by. Today I have another Forever Fern Pairing for you. The Forever Fern Bundle is so versatile. I am pairing with Butterfly Gala today. Forever Fern & Butterflies conjure up an organic vibe for me. The card today is quite simple and I am sure that you will enjoy making these in many color combinations.
Ready for today’s card? Here it is.
- Shimmery White cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Gray Granite cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ for card panel frame
- Shimmery White cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 5″ for card panel
- Shimmery White cardstock:: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ for stamping elements
CREATING PIECES & PARTS
- Emboss Shimmery White card panel with Scripty 3D embossing folder.
- Stamp 3 different images from Forever Fern in Gray Granite ink on Shimmery White. TIP: Using the Stamparatus to stamp all 3 images at the same time is a great time-saver.
- Die-cut images using the Forever Flourishing dies.
- Stamp butterflies from Butterfly Gala in Flirty Flamingo ink on Shimmery White.
- Punch butterflies out using Duet Butterfly punch.
- Stamp sentiment from Butterfly Gala in Gray Granite on Shimmery White and fussy cut. TIP: Fussy cutting is not difficult. Using the super sharp Snips, open them up and slowly cut while moving the paper. Your scissors arm does not do a lot of moving around.
- Layer as shown. RECOMMENDATION: The NEW Stampin’ Seal tape runner is perfect for layering. It runs smoothly and fits nicely in my hand. I highly recommend this tape runner.
- Add 2 leaf die-cuts to the embossed backgound using Liquid Glue.
- Use Dimensionals behind 3rd leaf die-cut and add to the lower left side of the cluster.
- Wind Silver Metallic Thread around fingers 5 times and adhere to the back of the butterfly with Glue Dots. TIP: Wind the metallic thread loosely around 2 and 3 fingers, pinch at the base, and secure with a glue dot on both sides of the pinch.
- Add Dimensionals behind the butterfly and tuck into the arrangement.
- Use Mini-Dimensionals behind sentiment and layer as shown.
I hope you enjoy making this card as much as I did.
Did you enjoyed this post? Please …
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- Please use this month’s HOST CODE on orders under $150. Orders of $75 or more will receive a FREE gift from me!
- Would you like to HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- Shop the CLEARANCE RACK with discounts up to 60%.
- Read my REASONS TO JOIN and why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER! There is a BONUS for JOINING in June 2020: Select one FREE STAMP/DIE BUNDLE. WOW!!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Learn more about PAPER PUMPKIN.
- Don’t miss a blog post. SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog. I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Do Something Creative Every Day,
SUPPLIES (Click on any product image to SHOP 24/7):