I know I said I was going to put the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set away. But I could not help myself. I decided to play with geometric shapes and have some fun with line drawing around the gnome. Here is what I came up with.
Did you know that doodling is good for the brain? Here are seven benefits of doodling.
- Doodling Helps You Concentrate. …
- Doodling Can Help Spur Creative Insight. …
- Doodling Can Help Process Emotions. …
- Doodling Alleviates Stress. …
- Doodling Can Be A Creative Outlet. …
- Doodling Can Help You Learn Better. …
- Doodling Helps Big-Picture Thinking.
- Basic Black cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Thick Whisper White cardstock:
- 5-1/4″ x 4″ for card panel
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ for message panel
- Stamp the gnome in the center of the card panel using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Grab a black journal pen, ruler, circle dies, or a template and begin connecting lines around the stamped gnome image. TIP: Use the Essentials Paper-Piercing templates from 2011 or 2012 if you still have them for the spacing on the dots. Otherwise. Just use the ruler or eye-ball it. Remember, it is all good!
- Repeat some of the geometric shape doodles on the inside message panel and the envelope.
- Layer and admire.
This is so much fun. No 2 will be alike. Try this with other images.
Come back tomorrow for this month’s Scrapbook Blog Hop. Our theme is Celebrations and we some ideas for you that I am sure you will love.
What Do I Need from YOU
- You can order from my shop 24/7 or contact me anytime with questions.
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- JOIN MY TEAM Purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN and get a different creative kit every month.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog.
I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE YOUR CARDMAKING & SCRAPBOOKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Do Something Creative Every Day,
PROJECT SUPPLIES (Click on product image to SHOP 24/7):