Golf Season is Postponed! Are you a lamenting golfer? Do you know one? I was all set to head to the masters with my brother. We had tickets for April 11th. Sadly, it has been canceled. But, as I am in a golfing mood, I decided to drown my sorrows in stamps, ink, and paper. Lucky for me, Stampin’ Up! has an awesome golf-themed Country Club Suite. I love the vibrant colors of Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Night of Navy and Poppy Parade. Basic Gray, Gray Granite, and Pear Pizzazz also coordinate nicely with the colors in this bundle.
I began my process by stamping and die-cutting several elements. Then I just started arranging and embossing and layering until I had some pleasing arrangements. Here is a sample of my element pile after I used some of the pieces.
Some Techniques / Hints
- Stampin’ Markers to color directly onto the stamp then huff and stamp the image onto cardstock.
- Thick cardstock works best for any element that will be raised with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the golfer onto patterned paper and cut out some ‘wild’ pants. It’s like paper dolls.
- Dab some ink onto the golf ball die before running through die-cutting machine for depth.
- Die-cut golf clubs from Silver Foil Specialty Designer Series Paper. There are 2 detailed golfclub dies with clubhead facing left and right.
- Banner and shield dies will cut out the images on the patterned DSP.
- Use retired ribbons or baker’s twine in Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade or Whisper White.
- Use ink to color the wood elements.
- I also used the retired Bunch of Banners framelits.
- Check out your punches and get creative with backgrounds!
And here are some of the cards that I created using the Clubhouse Bundle of products.
The possibilities are endless! It is so much fun to create a pile of elements then mix and match. And when you have reached the maximum fun saturation point, save all the extra elements with the stamp set or with the Designer Series Paper. The Country Club Suite is only available until June 30, 2020. Order today, no regrets!
There are so many great reasons to join Stampin’ Up!. You choose $125 in product for one low price $99 plus tax. No shipping charges on this order. All future orders will be at least 20% off. You will have access to order new products before they are available to the general public. There is a wonderful support group for new ideas, designs, challenges and other fun stuff that is available to Demonstrators ONLY. To maintain your demonstratorship, there is a $300 quarterly minimum. If you decide not to continue, there is no obligation. Click HERE TO JOIN NOW.
Placing an order today? If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, Please add the Host Code for the month when prompted. I use the accumulated Stampin’ Rewards to purchase gifts for my clients and team.
If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to work with you. Contact me.