You need to put the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Boughs Bundle on your shopping list. It will be available as soon as the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Holiday catalog goes LIVE on September 4th. And while you are at it, add the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper. I am a HUGE fan of PLAID and SHINY stuff! Put them all together and you have an elegant traditional Christmas card.
This bundle is sure to transcend the Holiday Season. I am looking forward to making several projects with this bundle.
MEASUREMENTS (Supplies and Links are at the end)
- Thick Very Vanilla card base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4″ x 5″
PREPARE ALL THE PIECES (fun to make lots of cards)
- I cut the pine boughs clusters (both) in the Beautiful Boughs die set from retired Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper. I looked for something that was in the Crumb Cake color.
- With a sponge wedge and Shaded Spruce ink, dab the boughs until you like the color coverage.
- Lightly spread some Fine-Tip Glue or Shimmery Crystal Effects (NEW ITEM) on the boughs and sprinkle Ice Stampin’ Glitter over the glue. Set aside to dry.
- Using Stamparatus, stamp sentiment on Basic Black cardstock in White Craft Ink and emboss with White Emboss Powder.
- Use frame die from Beautiful Boughs die set to cut sentiment panel.
- On the sentiment panel with a sponge wedge and White Craft Ink swipe the edges inward to mimic a chalkboard effect.
- Tie a small bow with Linen Thread.
- Use the Shaded Spruce sponge to ink the cut edges of the Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper. I do this to eliminate the white edge.
- Now you have all the pieces.
- Put larger pine bough cluster on the upper right and smaller cluster on the lower left of the plaid panel. I used a couple glue dots to adhere the pine boughs.
- Put Black Dimensionals (NEW ITEM) behind the sentiment panel.
- Roll up a glue dot and poke it into the top sentiment panel holes to hold the linen thread bow.
- Put the panels together using Snail Adhesive.
- Repeat until you have your nice set of cards ready to send out and spread joy!
Placing an order today? If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, Please add the Host Code for the month when prompted. I use the accumulated Stampin’ Rewards to purchase gifts for my customers and team.
Thank you! If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to work with you. Contact me.
Do Something Creative Every Day,
SUPPLIES (Click on any product to SHOP ONLINE 24/7)
Stampin’ Up! is developing a new improved embossing machine. Until it is released I am using a Big Shot for embossing and die cutting.