Welcome to InKing Royalty’s June Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate the 4th of July – the projects are inspirational, patriotic, and filled with reds, whites, and blues. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the end of this post.
I am enthralled with the Boho Indigo Product Medley. The kit colors are Night of Navy and Very Vanilla. I chose to pair the Designer Series Paper from the Boho Indigo Product Medley with Real Red and Whisper White to keep with the red, white, and blue 4th of July theme.
There are some holidays that I like to decorate for simply. Memorial Day and the 4th of July are 2 of those holidays. I use my blue and white vases and add red flowers. But this Designer Series Paper was already blue so I decided to white emboss on Real Red cardstock. I designed this card with simplicity in mind. Here is the card.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Real Red Cardstock: 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ plus scraps for vase and sprig
- Boho Indigo DSP: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″
- Vellum: 3-1/4″ square for stitched circle
Pieces and Parts:
- Die-cut stitched vellum circle.
- Stamp vase on Real Red with White Craft Ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Die Cut vase and Real Red Sprig,
- Cut Mini Black Dimensional in half and add to back of sprig.
- Add Mini Black Dimensionals behind vase.
- Attach vase/sprig to vellum circle.
- Add layer to Boho Indigo DSP card panel and trim vellum.
- Layer onto the Real Red card panel.
- Center onto card base.
- Use Boho Indigo DSP to cover envelop flap
- Stamp inside panel with image and sentiment.
You can be sure that there will be lots more projects using the Boho Indigo Product Medley.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
Do Something Creative Every Day,
SUPPLIES (Click on product image to SHOP 24/7):