Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Easter Celebration Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a Year of Celebrations. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the bottom of this post.
I used quite a few of the wonderful Stampin’ Up! products on this card. The eggs were so fun. I just punched them from the Best Dressed Designer Series paper using a die from the Bonanza dies. The lion tail die-cut makes the perfect egg. And layered the whole card panel on a basketweave embossed background.
Inking Royalty Blog Hop …
MEASUREMENTS (Supplies and Links are at the end)
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ plus scrap for rabbit and flower
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock: scraps for foliage
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper: scraps for eggs
CREATING THE PIECES AND PARTS (use any die-cutting and embossing machine)
- Stamp rabbit from Fable Friends stamp set with Tuxedo Memento Ink or Basic Gray.
- Color rabbit with Stampin’ Blends of your choice and fussy cut.
- Use 2nd generation stamped image of the ‘watercolor wash’ stamp from Love What You Do stamp set and Balmy Blue ink. TIP: 2nd generation stamp just means ink up the stamp and stamp it one time on scrap paper and the on your project.
- Punch flower using the Small Bloom Punch and add a Frosted Flower Embellishment in the center. TIP: I used the cap of the Take Your Pick tool and pressed small circle into the center of the flower and the Stampin’ Pierce Mat.
Get your Small Bloom Punch FREE during Sale-a-Bration with a qualifying order. Sale-a-Bration ends March 31. DO NOT delay. These specials are only ‘while supplies last’ and several items are SOLD OUT.
- Run Crumb Cake panel through with Basketweave embossing folder and lightly sponge on some Crumb Cake and Soft Suede ink to highlight the weave.
- Die-cut the foliage from Nature’s Thought dies.
- Now for those cute eggs, die-cut several from the ‘lion mane/tail’ die. TIP: These little die-cuts get lost easily, put them in a small container to keep them corraled.
- Add Dimensionals behind the rabbit and some of the eggs.
- Put liquid glue on the ends of the foliage and use tweezers to tuck them behind the rabbit.
- Layer as shown or until it pleases you.
- Grab a Whisper White envelope and add some decorative stamping or cut some coordinating DSP for the envelope flap.
- Don’t forget to make an inside panel for your message. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock panel, stamp a sentiment and adhere to the inside of the card.
BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP LINE-UP
Thank you for stopping by the Easter Celebration Inking Royalty Blog Hop! Now make like a bunny and hop over to the next stop on the blog hop. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss the celebration.
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Susan Fields at Very Simply Susan
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink **YOU ARE HERE**
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
JOIN STAMPIN’ UP! TODAY
During Sale-a-bration there are super incentives for JOINING Stampin’ UP! as a demonstrator. I would love for you to be part of my team. Join between January 3rd – March 31, 2020, and in addition to the usual Starter Kit $125 worth of products for just $99, you will get a new exclusive Mini Paper Cutter (6″ guillotine), 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of any stamp set offered in the current catalogs. And we will throw in some business supplies. AND you will get FREE SHIPPING. All this for $99. Sound like a great idea to you? Make a list and contact me. I will help you get the MOST for your $$. AND that’s not all, you get at least 20% off on all your future orders. BEST DECISION EVER!
Placing an order today? If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, Please add the Host Code for the month when prompted. I use the accumulated Stampin’ Rewards to purchase gifts for my customers and team.
If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to work with you. Contact me.