Thank you for stopping by. Today I’d like to share a little bit about some of the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator during the July -August 2019 New Demonstrator Promotion.
One of the best benefits of being an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is being part of a ‘family’ of crafters. It’s like a family tree. I am part of Inking Royalty. Brian King is the team leader of Inking Royalty. So everyone in that group including me and my team are called ‘Royals’. Brian is awesome! He is encouraging, funny and organized. I strive to be encouraging and organized for my team too! And we are all members of the Stampin’ Up! Team. It really is about “loving what you do and doing what you love.”
There are obvious benefits of belonging to Stampin’ Up! like discounts, early access ordering, kickoff events, training and a coordinated line of awesome products. But there is also something else that is pretty darn cool. As part of the Stampin’ Up! family, demonstrators earn Flex Points. The Flex Account is a rewards program for demonstrators to earn flex points for selling, recruiting, leading and tenure.
- Flex points can be redeemed for a variety of items such as Stampin’ Up! product credits, catalogs, and the incentive trip.
- A demonstrator will earn one flex point for every CSV sold until 10,000 CSV in year-to-date sales is reached, then the demonstrator will earn five flex points for every CSV unit sold above 10,000. (CSV in the US is $1 = 1 flex point)
- A recruiting demonstrator will earn points for each qualified recruit. A qualified recruit is a new recruit who sells at least 900 CSV in career-to-date sales.
- Demonstrators will earn points for their personal title advancements and the title advancements of anyone in their direct level one.
- Demonstrators will earn points twice a year depending on their title, beginning at bronze elite.
- The Quick Start program is a sales-goal oriented program that gives new demonstrators simple sales goals to achieve during their first full six months as a demonstrator. Flex points are awarded for meeting these goals.
- Demonstrators will earn points for their first Stampin’ Up! anniversary, then their fifth and every five years after that.
- Flex points are valid during the Stampin’ Up! year in which they are earned and for one month after. For example, the 2018–2019 Stampin’ Up! year runs October 1, 2018–September 30, 2019; flex points earned during the 2018–2019 Stampin’ Up! year will expire on October 31, 2019.
Why did I tell you all this? Well, the incentive trip is Greece 2019. And Brian King earned the 10 day trip which he is on right now!
My goal is to earn a trip too! I have a long way to go. But along the way I will make awesome friends, have an awesome time crafting with these friends and enjoy sharing my love of the Stampin’ Up! product line with others. Those are the less than obvious benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator but I believe some of the most important.
Placing an order today? The answer is a resounding “YES I want to be part of the stamp and paper revolution!” If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want YOU to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, Please add this Host Code – PEWAVHPU – when prompted. I use the accumulated Stampin’ Rewards to purchase gifts for my customers and Team. Thank you! If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to work with you. Contact me or better yet, keep reading and JOIN MY TEAM!
Are you wondering how you could become a part of Team Murray and the Murray Stamps Ink Crew? Now is the time to turn that thought into action. Here’s how you can get lots of extra value by signing up today! New demonstrators who sign up between July 1 and August 31 will receive an additional $30 that they’ll be able to put toward their Starter Kit (pay $99 – plus tax – and choose $155 worth of products). And Stampin’ Up! pays the shipping cost on the Starter Kit! New demonstrators will receive a $10 coupon code, which they may use the following month. (Coupon codes will arrive between the fifth and seventh business day of the month following; they will expire on October 31, 2019.) Click Here to JOIN THE TEAM!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I look forward to talking with you, meeting you and crafting with you.
Do Something Creative Every Day,
By the way, the next big Stampin’ Up! family reunion incentive trip is to Maui 2020!