Who is getting ready for Halloween? I have never met anyone who enjoys Halloween more than Lee Ann Stremke. Her house has a little spooky and ghoulishness in every nook and cranny. It was not entirely unexpected that she was inspired by Patty Bennett to design this Halloween card for our recent gathering. And the best part is that she let the Stampin’ Up! Monster Bash DSP do the work.
DSP = Designer Series Paper or more appropriately Designer Series Power! A simple card or project can be magnificent because of the DSP. Letting the paper do all the work is powerful!
The Monster Bash Suite of products will definitely give your Halloween celebration a ‘Lee Ann’ flair. Check out all the Halloween products at the end!
MEASUREMENTS (Supplies and Links are at the end)
- Cajun Craze (or Pumpkin Pie) card base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Designer Series Paper of your choice: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Crushed Curry: 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White: 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″
- Whisper White scrap for sentiment
- Gold Foil Sheet for scrolly frame
- Run the 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White through the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.TIP: Align your paper along the printed line at the bottom of your embossing folder to get a straight image. Run the embossing folder fold side first through your embossing machine (I use a Big Shot).
- Pick an image from the ‘frames’ on the Designer Series Paper and fussy cut. Some frames can be cut out with the Ornate Frames Dies
- Die-cut a coordinating fancy frame and layer the two frames and add Dimensionals
- Layer the Crushed Curry and the embossed Whisper White wrap with Basic Black 3/8″ Scalloped Edge Ribbon. Adhere ribbon with Tear-n-Tape adhesive or use a bit of transparent tape on the back of layers.
- Adhere the framed images on your background paper
- Stamp sentiment and cut out using the Ornate Frames dies. Attach with Dimensionals.
- Adhere it all to your card base and stamp the inside message ‘Have A Spooklacular Halloween’. BWAHAHAHAHA
Isn’t this card fun? I cut out a whole page of the framed monsters to make more of these cards.
AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME
The Monster Bash Designer Series Paper is available for a limited time in the 2019 Holiday Catalog. You can order from the 2019 Holiday catalog between September 4, 2019 and January 2, 2020. If you need a catalog, contact me and I will get one in your hands!
BONUS Artist Trading Card (ATC) – 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ What is an Artist Trading Card? Check it out HERE.
Placing an order today? If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, Please add the Host Code for the month when prompted. I use the accumulated Stampin’ Rewards to purchase gifts for my customers and team.
Thank you! If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to work with you. Contact me.
Do Something Creative Every Day,