I have always loved Paper Pumpkin for pieces and parts. I created a few Paper Pumpkin Alternatives to show you. This will be super quick. Here they are
Use Banner Punch and Winter Snow embossing folder for ‘ribbon’ behind wreath. Add a doily behind the wreath. Leave the doily plain, use a gold doily or ink it with Shaded Spruce. All would be wonderful. Heat emboss and fussy cut a sentiment. Customize your message insert and envelope and you have a quick Christmas card.
Punch or die-cut a circle then emboss it with the Winter Snow embossing folder. Create a cluster with a pine bough sprig a couple brass jingle bells, some loops of red twine and a sentiment. This is even faster if you have leftovers from a previous project. See the tiny sprig with the small jingle bell. That was rescued from the discard pile.
I used a blending brush to add Balmy Blue behind the sprig of holly. Those Stampin’ Blends are a wonder. I am always sitting back and admiring the depth of color that can be created with the Stampin’ Blends.
I just started piling on little pieces to make the ornaments pop with personality. The Christmas Gleaming stamp set and Gleaming Ornament punches are so much fun to use. I flipped through my dies to find the perfect size small parts for the ornaments. Can you identify any? I used the Poppy Moments, Stitched Stars and Beautiful Boughs. The gold die sentiment was lost on the background until I put it on the Vellum.
I hope that you enjoyed the Paper Pumpkin Alternative cards. Order Paper Pumpkin or any of the other fantastic kits from Stampin’ Up! and jump-start your creativity.
If you enjoy my posts, please consider using my 24/7 Shop button. Support small businesses in your community to keep our communities healthy and viable in the future.
Until next time – Be Safe Be Well, and Be Creative.
Do Something Creative Every Day,
Let’s Get Super Excited
- You can order from my shop 24/7 or contact me anytime with questions.
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- JOIN MY TEAM Purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN and get a different creative kit every month.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog.
I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE YOUR CARDMAKING & SCRAPBOOKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.