Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our theme is the “new 2020-2022 In Colors.” The Design Team is showcasing the new family of In Colors from the new catalog. We know you will love them as much as we do! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Here are 5 cards using all the In-Colors on each card. I was having such a great time paper piecing the Blossoms in Bloom dies that I just had to try my hand at an In-Color bouquet. So to continue my Bloosoms in Bloom Series here is Blossoms in Bloom – NEW In Colors.
You must have the Press’n Seal for these cards. It is a lifesaver and so easy to piece when everything is ‘stuck’ in one place and not on the floor. LOL! Check out my post on how to use Press’n Seal here.
- Basic Black Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ plus (5) 1″ x 6″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (for card insert)
- Cinnamon Cider: 6″ x 11″ Bumblebee: 6″ x 11″
- Misty Moonlight: 6″ x 11″
- Just Jade: 6″ x 11″
- Magenta Madness: 6″ x 11″
PIECES AND PARTS:
DIE CUT BLOSSOMS
- Add the Adhesive Sheets to the cardstock. TIPS: Line up cardstock on edge of Adhesive Sheet and burnish. Cardstock is 11″ and Adhesive Sheet is 12″ so add a 1″ x 6″ strip to bottom for future use. I can’t wait for my Playful Alphabet dies.
- Cut Adhesive backed cardstock in half (6″ x 6″).
- Die-cut each of the colors with the thin outlines from the Many Layered Blossoms dies.
- Keep all the pieces together by turning over the die-cut cardstock with the adhesive side up and gently removing the cutting plate. Burnish a 6′ x 6″ (approximately) piece of Press’n Seal into the adhesive side of the cardstock.
- Repeat until you have all your colors ready.
BUILD THE PUZZLE
- Gently pull the outline from the Adhesive Sheet. TIP: I pressed the outline on the back of my hand to remove some of the small pieces that I was not going to use.
- Add the outline to the Basic Black 4″ x 5-1/4″ card panel. Be careful not to stretch it. TIP: Don’t press it down too much at this point.
- Using the Take Your Pick Tool or tweezers, add the petal colors. TIP: This is where you find out if you stretched the outline. Just move it back in place.
- After all your paper piecing is done, burnish the adhesive down by rubbing your finger in small circles over the card panel.
- Stamp a sentiment. I stamped the “You’re Amazing” sentiment from the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin stamp set in Craft Whisper White and heat embossed with White Emboss Powder. Then fussy cut!
- Add Black Dimensionals behind card panel and sentiment.
- Adhere panel to In-Color Card bases to complete the look.
- Grab a Whisper White Medium Envelope and add some of the In-Color Designer Series Paper paper to the flap for that extra WOW.
- Use a 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White cardstock inside panel. Add some leftover adhesive paper pieces to complete the coordination.
MORE FUN WITH THE IN-COLORS
BONUS CARD! I cut some strips of the In-Colors using the All Dressed Up dies. Made a linen background by embossing the Whisper White panel with the Subtle embossing folder. TIP: Run once, then turn 90 degrees and run again. Add some In-Color enamel dots and a fussy cut white embossed sentiment. Result: Playful and colorful notecard!
GO FORTH AND BE INSPIRED
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for July 8th – Gifts from the Garden when the design team will showcase cards or gift ideas from treasures found in the garden.
Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
PALS BLOG HOP LINE-UP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink ***YOU ARE HERE
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
Let’s Get Super Excited
- You can order from my shop 24/7 or contact me anytime with questions.
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- JOIN MY TEAM Purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN and get a different creative kit every month.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog.
I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE YOUR CARDMAKING & SCRAPBOOKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Do Something Creative Every Day,