Today I am bringing back a CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) that I did in another post. Using a different color pallet and adding a butterfly makes this a bright and happy card to send to a friend. Here is my Poppies & Butterflies card to inspire you.
Here is the card layout from the previous post. See how similar these two cards are?
The mottled leaves were created using the smooshing ink technique (See the Instructions HERE).
I chose the following color palette to give my card a happy summer feel.
I had the sentiment prepared and in my ‘sentiment bucket’. Another similar sentiment can be found in the Dressed to Impress stamp set (‘hello FABULOUS’).
ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS 10% BONUS BUCK TO USE IN AUGUST.
I would love to be your Creative Coach and Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! Place your order today to receive a small gift from me.
Did you enjoyed this post? Please …
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- Please use this month’s HOST CODE on orders under $150. Orders of $75 or more will receive a FREE gift from me!
- Would you like to HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- Shop the CLEARANCE RACK with discounts up to 60%.
- Read my REASONS TO JOIN and why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER! There is a BONUS for JOINING in June 2020: Select one FREE STAMP/DIE BUNDLE. WOW!!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Learn more about PAPER PUMPKIN.
- Don’t miss a blog post. SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog. I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Do Something Creative Every Day,
SUPPLIES (Click on any product image to SHOP 24/7):
BASIC TOOLS TO BE SUCCESSFUL