Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is Fantastic Fun Folds and 3D Projects. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I enjoy those little removable sticky notes. They are so handy for adding temporary notes to documents, marking my Stampin’ Up! catalog (LOL!), leaving little love notes, etc. I always have a pad in my car, on my desk, and in my purse. These are so much more fun when they are in a folder that is decorated with images that make me smile or are seasonal. They make great gifts for retreats, party favors, stocking stuffers, craft fairs, teachers, students, and more.
Sticky notes come in a variety of sizes. I like the 3″ x 3″ , 2″ x 2″ , and 2″ x 1-1/2″. I will share the measurements and assembly method with the hopes that you will make some to give soon.
My latest creations using the Plentiful Plants bundle.
These are very easy to make. I put a little tab at the top to make them easy to hold onto and grab. Optional: You can make a tab for a small pen. Snip between the 1st and 2nd score lines about 1/2″ from one end to make a 3/8″ tab for a pen.
The basic measurements are 1/8″ larger than the pad. And the first 3 score lines are 1/8″ larger than the depth of the pad. The last score line is depth of pad + 1/8″ + first score line measurement + last score line measurement (for example using a 3″ x 3″ x 1/4″ pad add 2/8″ + 1/8″ + 3-1/8″ + 3-7/8″ = 7-3/8″) Optional: Make the 3″ x 3″ pad to hold a business card by flipping the last score line to the outside back to form a pocket on the back of the pad.
3″ x3″ Post-it Sticky Pad
- Cardstock: 3-1/8″ x 10-7/8″
- Score at: 3-1/8″, 3-4/8″, 3-7/8″, and 7-3/8″
2″ x 2″ Post-it Sticky Pad
- Cardstock: 2-1/8″ x 7-3/4″
- Score at: 3-1/8″ , 3-4/8″, 3-7/8″, and 7-3/8″
1-1/2″ x 2″ Post-it Sticky Pad (Landscape)
- Cardstock: 2-1/8″ x 6-1/4″
- Score at: 1-5/8″, 2″, 2-3/8″, and 4-3/8″
I created the panels using bits and pieces from previous projects. Start with a panel the same size as the post-it sticky note pad and layer in 1/8″ increments. TIP: The retired Layering Squares dies are perfect for die-cutting the panels or you can cut them to size with the Paper Trimmer.
Use your imagination and have fun creating unique panels.
General Assembly Instructions
Other Post-it Sticky Note Covers
Wouldn’t these make great gifts for teachers, new neighbors, family, and friends? I would love to see your post-it sticky note covers.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on November 10th. Our theme will be “Home for the Holidays” when our Design Team creates a project to celebrate the upcoming holidays. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK **YOU ARE HERE**
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Diana Carr at Secret Life of Paper
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda