I have a super quick Halloween card featuring a spider. No instructions are necessary for this one. Ready?
- Sentiment – Itty Bitty Greetings (Heat embossed with white embossing powder.)
- Spider – Little Treat Box dies TIP: Add Black Dimensional
- Background embossing – Cobwebs 3D embossing folder TIP: Open card and line up on scored edge to emboss the front only.
- Cardstock – Basic Black
- Cardstock – Whisper White for inside message panel
- Embellishments: Red Rhinestone, Silver Metallic Thread TIP: Used Tear-n-Tape to hold the metallic thread to hold on the backside of the card front. Then added a Basic Black panel (3-3/4″ x 5″) over the metallic thread.
Do you agree that that is one quick and easy Halloween card? Here is a second card using the Magic in this Night DSP and the Metallic Mesh Ribbon.
That’s it for today. I have pulled out the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper to create some quick cards projects this week. See you soon.
Let’s Get Super Excited
- You can order from my shop 24/7 or contact me anytime with questions.
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- JOIN MY TEAM Purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN and get a different creative kit every month.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog.
I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE YOUR CARDMAKING & SCRAPBOOKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.