It’s that time of year when products need to retire to make room for fabulous new ones! While I’m sad to see these great products go, I’m so excited for what’s to come! As a demonstrator, I got my hands on the new catalog and it is incredible! You’re going to LOVE it! There are quite a few awesome stamps and dies carrying over to the new catalog. But all the Designer Series Papers are retiring and new ones are coming out.
This may be your last chance to get items from your wish list before they’re gone! Click on the links below to shop review the retiring products on your list. Go to LAST-CHANCE PRODUCTS to shop before you miss out. The retiring list is also available in PDF or Excel. Please note that items on the retiring list are “while supplies last”, so your favorites could sell out quickly! Happy shopping!
(Download the PDF for a quick reference, or use the Excel file to sort the list by product name, price, page number, or product type. These lists will not be updated. But you can always check the online store to see if what you want is still available.)
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Dates: April 22 – June 2, 2016 (or while supplies last).
- Tools & Accessories will be available while supplies last.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders. ($150 product order = 10% in more product)
- All retiring items will be discontinued after June 2.
- Due to high demand, retiring stamp sets will have guaranteed availability until May 15, 2020; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Discounts will be applied to select retiring items only.
- Select discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- Depending on inventory levels, we may add additional discounts to select products on or after May 8. These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- Deadline for OEX/Online orders: June 2, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
DO YOU WANT TO SHOP THE NEW CATALOG WITHOUT WAITING UNTIL JUNE?
There are so many great reasons to join Stampin’ Up!. You choose $125 in product for one low price $99 plus tax. No shipping charges on this order. All future orders will be at least 20% off. You will have access to order new products before they are available to the general public. There is a wonderful support group for new ideas, designs, challenges and other fun stuff that is available to Demonstrators ONLY. To maintain your demonstratorship, there is a $300 quarterly minimum. If you decide not to continue, there is no obligation. Click HERE TO JOIN NOW.
Placing an order today? If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, Please add the Host Code for the month when prompted. I use the accumulated Stampin’ Rewards to purchase gifts for my clients and team.
If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to work with you. Contact me.