Have you seen the price of a card in the stores? I was flabbergasted! A simple preprinted card was $3.99 and upwards of $6.99. I have a great alternative for you with the Robot Buddies Kit. Kids will love making these cards to give to their friends. Check it out.
Cards with Instructions
Take a byte out of the Robot Buddies Card Kit! This kit is programmed with kids in mind, making it a great kit to create with children. With precut pieces and simple instructions, this friendship-themed robot card kit will make your crafting experience a breeze!
The quirky robot imagery and birthday sentiments will help your child get excited to gift their handmade card to a friend. You’ll go nuts and bolts over this kit! Also available in French.
Kit Includes Everything You Need – Including the Ink
* Predesigned projects
* Step-by-step instructions
* Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
* Makes 9 cards sized: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
* Includes 9 envelopes
* Includes 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots in Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie
* Includes the exclusive Robot Buddies Photopolymer Stamp Set
* Includes 2 printed sticker sheets
* Includes 1 printed die-cut sheet
* Includes 1 sheet of adhesive-backed googly eye embellishments
* Includes enough adhesive to complete projects
* A printed box for storage or crafting on the go
* Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie
And the Most Adorable Robot Stamp Set
Isn’t this the cutest stamp set? So many possibilities. I think you could also use this for Valentine’s Day cards.
Cost-Effective and FUN!
If all you purchased was the kit, plus the minimum shipping cost, each card would cost $3.34. And you can wrap the birthday gift in plain paper and stamp coordinating images on the paper for free. Bonus!
So in summary, you can encourage creativity, thrift, have fun, and be proud of the resulting product. Yep, sounds like a winner.
These kits are exclusive to Stampin’ Up! and are only available while supplies last. Order Yours TODAY!
OK, I can’t resist this – Kits are For Kids, Silly Rabbit! LOL!!!
Do Something Creative Every Day,
And BE AWESOME!