Hello! I am so glad that you stopped by today. Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper is perfect for scrapbooking. The Designer Series Paper coordinates perfectly with the solid cardstock and the designs are enhanced with coordinating stamp sets and dies. I designed this 5-page 12″ x 12″ layout using Mosaic Mood DSP to hold 25 photos. Perfect for your favorite ornithologist, garden enthusiast, even documenting your ‘shelter-at-home’ experience.
Here is my 5-page scrapbook layout using the Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up!
Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper coordinates with all these colors. You can create your mood (ha) by choosing bold or soft coordinating cardstock.
PREPARE THE PARTS
- Die-cut a circle from Soft Suede and emboss with the Mosaic 3D embossing folder.
- Fussy cut hummingbirds, roses, and leaves from Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- Cut strips from the DSP and several ‘fans’.
- Punch some medallions from the DSP using a 1/2″ punch or die.
- Cut your photo frames as shown.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to highlight and darken areas of the flower and leaves. HINT: The alcohol ink dries lighter and clearer. Don’t panic!
- Make a couple of clusters of flowers. TIP: Odd numbers are more pleasing to the eye. Vary the sizes.
- The curved edge of the journal block was die-cut from In The Woods dies.
- Banner tails were punched using the Banner Triple Punch.
- ‘Kindness’ sentiment construction: Stamp the sentiment from the Memorable Mosaic stamp set using Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla cardstock and punch tag using Timeless Label punch. Punch 2nd tag from Soft Suede cardstock and cut in half through ‘Kindness’. Adhere to back of sentiment as shown. Stamp the sentiment a 2nd time on Terracotta Tile cardstock using Versamark and white embossing powder and heat emboss. Fussy cut around ‘Kindness’ and layer on top of the sentiment.
- Stamp sentiment, ‘Words Are Never Enough’ from Rooted in Nature stamp set, several times on a strip of Soft Suede cardstock.
- Layer hummingbirds and flower clusters with Dimensionals or foam pieces.
- Design with a triangle in mind to keep the eye moving over and around the page.
- I like to make my photo matting frames 1/4″ larger than the photo. That will leave 1/8″ sliver of color around the photo to make it pop off the page.
- Consider raising a photo with Dimensionals or a foam piece.
- As always, make sure that anything that comes in contact with your photo is acid-free.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THIS 5-PAGE LAYOUT (cost is $45) CONTACT ME.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you. What did you like and what would you like to see more of?
- Please use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Shop the LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS before they are GONE!
- Stampin’ Blends will be sold as Combo packs only in 20-21 catalog
- Snail adhesive is being replaced by an easier to use ‘dot-type’ adhesive in two strengths
- Aqua Painters will be sold in a 3 pack – to include a broad brush
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts of up to 60%!
- Read my Reasons to Join and why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Visit my project gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
- Learn more about Paper Pumpkin.
- Don’t miss a blog post.Subscribe to my BLOG NOW!
SUPPLIES (Click on any product to SHOP ONLINE 24/7)