I made this quick and serene winter scene with stag card card using some of the pieces and parts from prior projects. Paper Pumpkin October 2019 extra birch trees came in handy.
Here are some quick tips on how to make this card.
- Emboss the front of the card base with Winter Snow embossing folder.
- Die-cut the background words from Wonder of the Season DSP using the Celebration dies.
- Use a blending brush to add Seaside Spray ink.
- Die-cut stag using the North Pole Wonder dies.
- Die-cut and add ice glitter to the tips of Beautiful Boughs.
- Dig out that unused (or partially used) October 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit and find the birch trees. Add some Basic Gray and black lines for a realistic dimension.
- Assemble it all and add a bow.
Awesome, right? Most of the products used in this card are part of the Stampin’ Up! Year End Sale and Clearance. Don’t wait.
Are you are wondering where I have been? I am doing a major cleanout of my craft room and the kids (now in their 30’s) toy closet. It’s like a full time job. It is my hope to have at least 1-2 projects to share with you each week. Until then, have a safe, healthy and serene holiday season.
I made this vintage wreath for my Mom and Dad. The chenille ornaments were from my childhood. Dad sent a box of goodies from Vietnam back in the 60s. My Mom was happy with her walk down memory lane.
Head over to my shop and check out the Clearance and Closeouts. You will not be disappointed.
Do Something Creative Every Day,
Let’s Get Super Excited
- You can order from my shop 24/7 or contact me anytime with questions.
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- JOIN MY TEAM Purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN and get a different creative kit every month.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog.
I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE YOUR CARDMAKING & SCRAPBOOKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.