Have you purchased your Prized Peony bundle yet? WHAT? I would be happy to help you fulfil your dream of owning this bundle. And here are some more Prized Peony cards to entice you.
And the best part? I pulled foliage from my Pieces and Parts box.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Emboss the peony die-cuts with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder.
- Paint Wink of Stella over the peony for some sparkle.
- Die-cut elements from leftover technique papers. I used a scrap of the Gold Leafing practice cardstock for the stamen. And I die-cut some foliage from vellum stamped with Very Versailles script stamp.
- Use leftover baker’s twine or ribbon for a little background layering or bow.
- Make the main card panel small and layer with embossed DSP or cardstock. My favorite sizes are 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″or 3″ x 4-1/4″.
- Use an accent color layer 1/8″ larger than the main card panel.
LIMIT PIECES & PARTS BOX
Make the most of your scraps and trial pieces. Limit the amount of scrap that you keep or set up a ‘toss-it’ schedule to keep you from ‘hoarding’. I don’t keep any small scraps of colored cardstock. If it is less than 4″ x 5″ it goes in a scrap box that I give to a crafty teen in my neighborhood. Go ahead and be judgemental. If you don’t like it get rid of it.
Here is what my Pieces & Parts boxes looks like.
Here are some links to other Prized Peony cards if you missed them.
Be on the lookout for more Prized Peony cards coming soon.
SHOP WITH ME
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. You can order by clicking on the SHOP 24/7 under my signature or email me. I will be happy to answer any questions you have or assist you in learning a technique. I promise to treat you well.