Hello Good Friends! Here is card showcasing a sentiment. I was reading through my sentiments and this one just popped out at me. This one is for all of you (or for my southern friend, it’s for all y’all) … ‘The good things in life are better with you’. Without you out there reading and commenting on my projects this would not be as much fun. So, from the bottom of my heart, Thank You!
The Best Plaid Builder die can get lost in all the other wonderful products Stampin’ Up! has for us. I need to show it some love. (I think it was jealous of the gnomes.) Who doesn’t love black and white? Today I am pairing the black and white with vellum for a subtle looking plaid.
The leaf branch is from the Forever Flourishing dies. ADD TO YOUR ORDER: Forever Fern bundle, this is a must-have set. I die-cut the leaf branch from Old Olive cardstock and then pounced (up and down) with Old Olive ink and a sponge wedge. This gave me a nice speckled look.
I inked the flower stamp from the Tasteful Touches stamp set using Poppy Parade and Bumblebee inks and sponge daubers. Then fussy cut, of course, the flower leaving a white edge to set it apart on the background. Add a bit of Wink of Stella for a little pollen-shine!
After stamping the sentiment, I used the Banners Pick a Punch on the ends. I think it gives the sentiment some movement with the directional sign look.
Everything is adherered with Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue except the sentiment. The sentiment is on Dimensionals.
What Do I Need from YOU
- You can order from my shop 24/7 or contact me anytime with questions.
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- JOIN MY TEAM Purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN and get a different creative kit every month.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog.
I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE YOUR CARDMAKING & SCRAPBOOKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.