I sure hope you have added Artistry Blooms DSP to your shopping cart because I have discovered the Stitched Triangle dies and strip theory. Keep you clothes on! Strips of Artistry Blooms DSP layered on Adhesive Sheets.
Here is the card using Stitched Triangles and Artistry Blooms DSP
- Thick Whisper White cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black cardstock:
- 3-3/4″ x 5″ for card front panel
- 3/8″ x 4″ for sentiment
- Adhesive Sheet: 6″ x 12″
- Artistry Blooms DSP: random strips from 3/8″ to 1/2″ x 12″
CREATING PIECES & PARTS
- Emboss the Basic Black card panel with Dainty Diamonds embossing folder. TIP: Line up the pattern so you have a line to follow in the Assembly phase.
Triangles with Artistry Blooms DSP
- Apply strips of Artistry Blooms DSP to Adhesive Sheet. TIP: Only peel back part of the protective layer and apply the strips.
- Die-cut all the equilateral triangles using the Stitched Triangle dies.
- SAVE THE REST OF THE SHEET FOR THE NEXT FEW PROJECTS!!!
- Stamp the sentiment from A Little Lace stamp set (still my favorite) onto the black strip using white craft ink.
- Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Add Mini Black Dimensional to the back of the sentiment strip.
There may be a better way of doing this part, but this is the way I did it and it works for me. LOL!
- Using tweezers, peel the Stitched Triangle pieces and place them on the embossed background.
- Line up the edges/tips of the triangles with the embossed lines of the Dainty Diamonds.
- Trim the sentiment strip on each end to match the line on the triangle.
- Add a variety of die-cut or punched circles from the Artistry Blooms DSP to the message insert and the envelope.
The colors in the Artistry Blooms DSP just POP on the Basic Black background. I hope that you take advantage of the sale. As a BONUS, if you purchase from my online shop, I will send you one of my cards made with the Artistry Blooms DSP.
I have a right triangle card for tomorrow. See you soon.
Let’s Get Super Excited
- You can order from my shop 24/7 or contact me anytime with questions.
- Leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
- What did you like?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Need help implementing a technique? Ask me and I will see what I can do.
- HOST a WORKSHOP or CLASS? Contact me to get on the schedule. I will design a workshop based on your desires.
- JOIN MY TEAM Purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is one of the BEST DECISIONS EVER!
- Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for more paper crafting inspiration.
- Subscribe to PAPER PUMPKIN and get a different creative kit every month.
- SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG NOW!
- Ask me how to get your FREE catalog.
I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO TAKE YOUR CARDMAKING & SCRAPBOOKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL.