Thank you for stopping by. I LOVE flower arranging in the fall. There are so many textures and warm colors. I have been seeing a lot of white pumpkin arrangements in the magazines and catalogs this season. And a friend of mine, Lee Ann, sent me a picture of a white pumpkin arrangement that she had completed. It was gorgeous! Then I looked down on my studio work table and saw this scrap of Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP). Inspiration took over. Do you remember what I said about inspiration? If you missed it then check it out HERE. I used her idea and came up with a card version. So here is my version of her white pumpkin and fall foliage arrangement.
I used several different dies and the succulent stamp from the Paper Pumpkin February 2019 kit.
MEASUREMENTS (Supplies and Links are at the end)
- Very Vanilla card base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Soft Suede Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper of your choice: 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3″ x 3″ (stamp the succulent on a scrap)
- Sahara Sand Cardstock scrap for sentiment
- Soft Suede, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow Cardstock scraps for foliage
- Emboss front of the card base with 3D Subtle Embossing Folder.
- Stamp pumpkin from Harvest Hello on Whisper White with Sahara Sand (use 2nd Generation stamped image). Smudge the lines with the Blender Pen.
- Punch out pumpkin.
- Die-cut foliage pieces from Frosted Foliage, Bouquet Bunch and Stitched Stars.
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp sentiment on Sahara Sand with Rich Razzleberry and then with Versamark. Clear heat emboss and fussy cut. MAKE 2.
- Using the succulent stamp from the February 2019 Paper Pumpkin, stamp in Soft Suede and color with Light/Dark Rich Razzleberry and Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends and fussy cut. Make sure to color the edge after cutting.
- Adhere some pieces of Copper Trim (stretched out to look like Spanish Moss) around the top of the pumpkin.
- Arrange your foliage and succulents.
- Wrap 3 loops of Linen thread around 2-3 of your fingers. Adhere the linen loops to the back of the pumpkin arrangement.
- Place pumpkin arrangement on the DSP then layer on the Soft Suede.
- Assemble the layers on the card front. Pen a note to a friend on the inside and mail.
- Don’t forget to do a little stamping on the envelope for that added personal touch.
No two arrangements will be the same. Look through your dies with new eyes. HAVE FUN!
BONUS ATC (Artist Trading Card)
Placing an order today? If you are placing an order for $150 or more, I want you to enjoy all of the Host Rewards you have earned. If your order is less than $150, Please add the Host Code for the month when prompted. I use the accumulated Stampin’ Rewards to purchase gifts for my customers and team.
Thank you! If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I would love to work with you. Contact me.
Do Something Creative Every Day,